italian winery gate

italian winery gate

Thursday, June 21, 2012

2:30am...

We've hung up from our nightly call, he's practically asleep but still neither of us really wants to hang up lol eventually we do and then I'm left to my thoughts... How can one person change your life, your heart so much in little over a month? Ive read plenty of romance novels but they are stories... Those types of things don't happen in real life do they? Much less to me... He makes me want for things that I hadn't planned on... I shake my head I can't begin to describe the love and joy that fills me... The hope and excitement that i have for the future...And as I lay here in bed trying to fall asleep I think about my mom... What would she think of this? I've never acted/felt this way before.. Would she call me crazy? Would we argue over the late hours I've been coming home? Or would she completely surprise me? I know overall she would be happy if she knew how happy I am... It just makes me miss her so terribly much... Too many emotions! Too much to handle and I start to notice my brains defense start to kick in... Sleep lol when things get to much... Sleep! Ha ha!
So for tonight for now... I sleep... Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment